Bulleitude, our latest large format limited release, starts hitting stores TOMORROW!
We started by adding our flagship amber lager, Ragin’ Bull, to freshly emptied bourbon barrels. Prior to carbonation for bottling, a blend of spices reminiscent of the season were added. The result was a quaffable brew with flavors and aromas of mulled apple cider with a bourbon/oak finish.
This beer is meant to be enjoyed NOW! The flavors will meld perfectly with your upcoming Thanksgiving Dinner. If you opt to save it a bit longer, definitely enjoy this one by the end of the year before the spices fade away.
Bulleitude will be delivered Friday/Saturday along side a fresh batch of Ragin’ Bull as well as Gingerbull Cookie Brown – in bottles for the very first time! While you’re out hunting make sure to snag a good mix and make sure to #Bulleitude your hauls!
- Adelphia Wine (formerly Marketplace Wines) – East Brunswick
- Blend Bar & Bistro – Hamilton
- Bottle King – Dumont
- Bottle King – Glen Rock
- Buy Rite – Cliffwood
- Florham Park Liquors
- Gallo’s Healthmart – Rochelle Park
- Gary’s Wine & Marketplace – Bernardsville
- Gary’s Wine & Marketplace – Madison
- Gary’s Wine & Marketplace – Wayne
- Joe Canal’s – Parsippany
- Oakland Wine & Liquors
- Shoprite Liquors – Caldwell
- Shoprite Liquors – Little Falls
- Shoprite Liquors (Patsy’s) – Lyndhurst
- Shoprite Liquors – Northvale
- Spirits Unlimited – Lakewood
- Stew Leonards – Paramus
- Sunrise Cellars – Westfield
- Thirsty Quaker – Jersey City
- Total Wine – River Edge
- Total Wine – Union
- Total Wine – West Orange
- Wine & Beverage Depot – Totowa
While we have asked all our retailers to get this out for Thanksgiving enjoyment there is no guarantee when they will put it in the system, but if not over the weekend probably by Monday/Tuesday the latest. The only place that might take longer is Total Wine which needs corporate to put it in – so call before visiting any of the three locations.
We have priced this brew on the wholesale side that it should see a $9.99 to $11.99 shelf price depending on a store’s standard margins. Any higher is out of our control but if you see it please let us know.
There are just FOUR kegs of Bulleitude in existence the first of which will be tapped at our Dog & Cask Tap Takeover on December 9th!